Case Profile in the Corporation Portal (HR Portal)
Here's how to provide view access to any employee's case profile within the Corporation Portal.
Within the Corporation Portal, any corp user can be provided access to view an employee's case steps, along with their status and completion dates.
To see this information:
- Login into the Corporation Portal.
- Select 'Foreign National' on the left hand (this is an org term - meaning it could say 'Client', 'Employee' or whatever your org has set for this term).
- Select the name of the foreign national.
- Select the case in their profile.
- View case steps tab.
If you do not see any case steps, it is because permission hasn't been granted for the corp user to see case steps for this person. You'll need to go to the case within the Case Manager Portal and grant access as follows:
- Visit the case of the foreign national.
- Select 'Status/Reminders & Steps' in the left menu.
- Select a specific case step and click the 'Edit Case Step Details' icon.
- Check the box for 'Corporation Access'
- Click 'Save'.
To see any case-related emails that have been sent, select the 'Emails' tab within the case profile:
To see any case-related details, select the 'Details/Dates' tab: