Creating and Modifying Organization Settings
Learn about the options available in the Settings menu
Note: Some items do not appear in the Standard Edition
The Settings module is used to create organization-wide settings. With a few exceptions, only Super Admins have access to edit these settings. Case Managers and other staff may view all settings.
From the Setup module, select Settings.
The default view renders the Organization Information page. The sub-menu is divided into 4 sections:
- Organization Information - This is the information that will appear on forms, stationary, emails and letters, so it is critical this information is accurate.
- Contact Information - This information is not pushed to forms but is still related to your location
- Advanced Settings - all of the settings in the application, separated by Organization, Billing and User settings. Used to search for settings for quicker results. See the related article on Advanced Settings for more detail.
- Case Managers - A list of the organization Case Managers and Vendor Case Managers, including contact information, status (active/inactive) type (user/admin) and title.
- Case Manager Teams - Staff groupings created by the Super Admin. Includes: Team details, Alternate Address, System Settings, Accounting Setup, E-filing and e-tracking setup, Expiration alert settings, Global Partner settings, security settings and Locked Users. See the related article on Case Manager Teams for more information on setting up and managing teams.
This segment is for the logged-in users' personal contacts. The logged-in user controls what contacts are listed and who in the organization can see them.
The initial view renders the Contacts list. Users may add contacts, create contact types, export their contacts to Excel or import contacts from Outlook. In the interface, you may filter by Active, Inactive, Marked for Deletion or All contacts. You may further filter by name.
- Add Contacts: Click Add Contacts, enter the information you have and provide or deny access to other staff members.
- Add Contacts Type: The list is populated with system-defined types; however, users may add their own contact types. Click Add New, enter the type name (i.e. Insurance Agent) and click Save.
Tools are accessible to users and provide another way to access commonly-used items.
- Change My Password: Users may change their passwords
- Clipboard: displays any items copied and saved to the clipboard
- Organization Tools: Extensive list of tools available based on Access Rights. Options include:
- Change Password
- My Clipboard items
- Others' Clipboard items
- Broadcast Messages - Create/View messages for All Corporations, All Beneficiaries/Clients, Corporation Employees Only, All Prospective Clients, All Prospective Corporations, All Case managers
- Broadcast ID/Password - Sends a User ID/Password for the selected audience
- Broadcast Message Report - List of broadcast messages sent
- Setup Tools for Birthday Greeting Settings for clients, Intake Sheet templates and Disk Space Usage
- Customize For Clients (if applicable) - Shortcuts and Reports
- Transfers - Transfer:
Case Reminders , Appointments and Activities
- and Digital Docs to other corporations/case managers or revert those transfers.
- Emails - Import emails from Outlook and view emails sent and received via INSZoom
- Vendor Access - Grant or remove access to INSZoom for specific cases/clients
- Add On Tools - Outlook Sync, Quickbooks Integration and imports and LCA Determination search tool.
- USCIS Case Receipts - full list of case receipts
- Address labels - print address labels for specific clients/corporations/prospects