Changing Access Rights for the Corporate User
Restrict or add access to modules and features in the HR Portal
Users with the correct permissions may view, add and/or edit corporate users to the HR Portal. First, check your access rights:
- Go to My Profile>My Settings
- Select Access Rights from the sub-menu
- Verify your portal access
Note: If you do not have access to update, the Super User will need to edit your settings.
Changing Access Rights
Open a corporate record. In the sub-menu, select Corp Users. A new tab will open, displaying all users for the corporation.
Note: Professional Edition only has one user; Enterprise can have an unlimited number of users.
- Select Role Management from the left-hand menu.
- Select the Edit icon
- Select/Deselect items from the Corporation Profile Access section.
- Save your changes by clicking the 'check' icon.