Zoom Forms 3.0
We continue to improve our forms experience - here's the latest!
We have set out to enhance the INSZoom platform for those users filling and completing forms, providing added efficiency and effectiveness in their related workflows.
Our new dynamic forms are designed to address the following requirements:
- Cross Browser Support
- Faster Loading
- Better UI
- Responsive Fields (Dynamic Nature)
- Government Form Validations
- Quick Form Creation
Our current forms solution is dependent on PDF functionality and Adobe Reader technology. With the changes in modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Safari, which have their own PDF viewer, there have been a lot of user issues leveraging PDF forms. Our HTML (Fast) forms solution answers many needs, but there are still issues in the UI, Field Validations, responsiveness etc.
The Fast forms are created through a third-party tool and if there is a server down with the third-party software, then there will be a delay in delivering the forms.
With our Zoom Forms 3.0 update, we will:
- Provide INSZoom users efficiencies and greater effectiveness using the forms.
- Provide new solution that will handle the problems of existing form and will be smart enough to create and modify forms very quickly and accurately.
- To add the Stakeholders in the Form layout page, so that the Attorney/user can make the decision to select the respective stakeholders in the form instead of changing in the list page, plus to have the right data populated in the respective