What does it offer?
Zoomee is an intelligent robotics process automation RPA bot which is skilled and trained to handle specific immigration processes, enabling Law firms to:
Slash case processing times
Automate various case processes
Eliminate data entry errors
Reduce manual re-work due to human errors
Reduce cost of operations
Increase efficiency of the staff
Increase customer satisfaction
Prepare data and insights to grow your business
Skill 1 – Update Government Notice
Read Government Notices and update the notice information into the INSZoom application, to keep the foreign national data and case status up-to-date.
Supported Case Types
|I-102, Application for Replacement/Initial Nonimmigrant Arrival-Departure Document
I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker
I-130, Petition for Alien Relative
I-131, Application for Travel Document
I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Workers
I-192, Application for Advance Permission to Enter as a Nonimmigrant
I-212, Application for Permission to Reapply for Admission into the United States After Deportation or
I-290B, Notice of Appeal or Motion
I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant
I-485 Supplement J, Confirmation of Bona Fide Job Offer or Request for Job Portability Under INA Section
I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status
I-539, Application To Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status
I-589, Application for Asylum and for Withholding of Removal
I-601, Application for Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility
I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence
I-765, Application for Employment Authorization
I-821D, Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
I-824, Application for Action on an Approved Application or Petition
I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card
I-918, Petition for U Nonimmigrant Status
N-336, Request for a Hearing on a Decision in Naturalization Proceedings (Under Section 336 of the INA)
N-400, Application for Naturalization
N-600, Application for Certificate of Citizenship
User can find all uploaded receipts at each Case profile > Receipt Numbers. Related scanned files are visible in respective receipt view itself as well as in Case profile > Docs Checklist/Documents > Gov Documents.
Receipt Types and related steps
1. Receipt Notice
2. Approval Notice
3. ASC Appointment Notice
4. Denial Notice
6. Withdrawal Notice
7. Transfer Notice
8. Notice of Individual Hearing - Removal Proceedings (deportation)
9. Notice of Intent to Revoke (NOIR) - Post Approval RFE (under development)
How it works?
There are few pre-requisites essential to setup Zoomee. The same are listed below-
INSZoom needs (accounts mgr):
Setup Zoomee account
Zoomee requires a user account (ID and Password)
Zoomee (user account) will be named “Zoomee User”
All transactions (changes) made by Zoomee will show “Created By” or “Updated by” - “Zoomee User”
Partner with customer to identify customer point of contact for:
Delivering daily summary and transactions report (summary & detailed report)
Resolve any issues
Provide access to cloud drive (secured FTP) for uploading files
Show customer all subscribed Zoomee skills and related steps
Proper document scanning setup (see below for more details)
Appropriate internet connection to upload scanned documents to cloud drive (secured FTP)
Images scanned vertically, showing all pages with all fields/data legible
Blank page between documents (if scanned in single upload)
Customer contact should be available to review errors, corrections or new unidentified documents with INSZoom Zoomee support contact (when appropriate)
- Daily summary update time of day should be discussed/reviewed with customer contact and a general time agreed (check internally if there are any specific SLA requirements in SOW). This includes a general understanding customer internal process of when files/documents are going to be uploaded to sftp.
- Review with customer contact if multiple file-upload checks are required daily (and what times / schedule to check for new files found)
- Should be available to review errors, corrections or new unidentified documents with
customer contacts (when appropriate)
A daily report will be generated by Zoomee. Currently only Skill 1- Update Gov Notices is
covered and shows summary of all documents processed and breakup by each document type.
- documents / files can contain single scanned documents or can be multiple documents
together in a single upload (separated by blank page)
- Each Tab = Month; Row = Daily Summary / Process Overview
- As new records capabilities are added, new columns will need to be added to the template
& statistical data tracked
- Unidentified documents (unknown / new / Zoomee enhancements required) items are
identified & details reviewed with customer for follow-up actions & understanding
new unidentified documents should be reviewed internally with the Zoomee Team
(product mgt; engineering/development & customer-facing team members)
- the updated excel template should be shared with the customer contact daily (even if no
documents found in sftp) - specific times of day should be discussed/agreed with the
customer contact directly
- Errors should be reviewed in detail internally & fully understood prior to sending to
customer to provide value in resulting review with customer contact
- Corrections should be reviewed in detail internally & fully understood prior to sending to
the customer to provide value in resulting review with customer contact. A “Management by Exception” style process should be used to maximize service efficiency and operational effectiveness - only exceptions (errors or unidentified docs) should be reviewed with customer contact. Customer should be able to review successful changes or corrections themselves without support (should be self-sufficient)
A more detailed report will be provided on a tab with specific process-related information & file
metadata as below.
- Receipt Updated Successfully items - user should understand specifically what this
definition is. What data was updated (if any) & should be able to provide guidance to
customer contact on how to validate the file Status & data changed within the application
based on the documents/files scanned & uploaded.
- OrgID is not necessary to send to the customer contact (irrelevant data) - is for internal
"Zoomee Virtual Assistant" is one of the subscription features offered by INSZoom that comes under the category of 'Workflow and Automation' features. Firm admins can subscribe to this service by clicking on the Subscribe button from Setup > Subscriptions module.
Best Practices and FAQ?
Optimal Scanned Image Resolution for OCR (Optical Character Recognition)
- For regular texts (font size 8-10 points) it is recommended to use 300 dpi resolution.
- If scans have a smaller resolution, for example 200 dpi, then 10 point font will be too small. To compensate the “missing” pixels, the image will be scaled internally (up to 400 dpi). Low image quality (i.e. resolution) may lead to not only quality but also speed degradation as uncertainty in character picture produces more recognition variants to process (inefficient).
- For smaller font text sizes (8 points or smaller) we recommend using 400-600 dpi resolution.
- Consideration : An OCR software's ability to accurately analyze a document is dependent on the condition of the original and/or quality of the digital file.
What is the largest supported font size for OCR?
- The largest font OCR can handle is 5cm or 140pt.
What is the largest image size in pixels?
- Currently, up to 32512*32512 pixels. (Mar 2020)
- Bigger images have to be cut and the segments have to be processed separately (which can result in errors - not recommended)
Factors affecting OCR accuracy:
Special fonts (typewriter), super small fonts (6pt), and low contrast text can all decrease the accuracy of the OCR software. Sometimes, OCR software will not be helpful to use at all. For example, OCR software cannot recognize handwritten documents with any degree of accuracy.
Getting a quality image is the first step in having the best and most accurate OCR output. Consider such things as resolution, brightness, straightness, and discoloration before you scan your text.